We love hearing from you. Please submit any questions, suggestions, or general feedback in the space below along with your name and e-mail address. We appreciate your comments or concerns and will respond to them as soon as possible.
Before your submit your question, here some answers to some of our most common inquiries:
- Do I need to be in an emergency or crisis to call your hotline?
- If this is an emergency, please call 911
- Anyone can call the hotline at any time! We're there 24/7/365 whether you are in crisis, need to talk about your options, or just need to talk to someone about what you're going through. Lots of people call looking for help for a friend. Our hotline is there to be a resource to you, so please feel free to use it - our advocates love to help! Your call is always free, private, and confidential: 1-800-220-8816
- Can A Woman's Place Help Me?
- Yes! A Woman's Place serves all who experience abuse, regardless of your gender identity or expression, your age, your native language, your ability, or your background. We serve ALL who have experienced abuse. Even if you need services A Woman's Place cannot provide, our advocates can help you get in touch with other service providers!
- What if it isn't safe for me to call
- Sending us a message here or on our Facebook page will get you in touch with one of our advocates. Please leave contact information where it's safe to contact you.
- I have a question about what to donate or how or when I can donate:
- To make a safe, secure, online donation to A Woman's Place, you can visit our donation page here
- For our most up to date wish list, our item/food donation policy, and more, visit our wish list page
- All new or gently used clothing can be donated directly at our thrift store, In Full Swing, located at 225 W. State Street in Doylestown
- I'm interested in volunteering:
- Learn more about our teen volunteer program here
- Learn more about our adult volunteer program here