Education & Trainings
All AWP Education Programs are Now ONLINE!
"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." -Maya Angelou
Domestic violence (DV) is a community issue – and with the community’s help, we can create the social change needed to make Bucks County a safer, violence-free community. To this end, AWP's Education & Outreach Team offers web-based and community-based programs that provide ongoing DV awareness and prevention education while engaging the community in efforts to end this issue. Programs can be tailored to your group's specific needs, but some of our most popular events include:
- Roundtable discussions & community conversations
- Continuing education for service providers, educators, and healthcare professionals
- Engaging allies in the faith community and places of worship
- Healthy relationships & prevention education for grades 4-12 and college / university students
- Workplace trainings & seminars
- Workshops for community & special interest groups
- And more...
Each presentation is unique and there is something for everyone. All aim to inform and engage individuals in the mission of A Woman's Place (AWP) and the ongoing work to create a flourishing community.
For more information or to schedule a program, contact Director of Education & Outreach, Lark Irwin, at 215.343.9241 x124 or Lirwin@awomansplace.org.