Teen Volunteer Program
Volunteers Grades 7-12
Opportunities to Volunteer
A Woman’s Place (AWP) offers a wide variety of opportunities for teen volunteers, including:
- Be a positive role model and offer babysitting for the children living in our Shelter
- Serve as a Camp Counselor at our Peace Works Summer Camp
- Join our Young Adult Advisory Board and help raise awareness about dating violence in Bucks County
- Support our Development team and help with fundraising, special events, communications, etc.
- Join our team at In Full Swing Thrift Store and assist with sorting donations, creating store displays, providing customer service, and spreading the word about AWP
- Organize a Donation Drive (see our Wish List!).
- Blog for AWP and follow AWP on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
- Provide assistance in our Administrative Office
- Support Education and Outreach and represent AWP at local tabling events (i.e. Wellness Fairs) and engage in community outreach and education
Apply to Volunteer!
Interested in applying to volunteer? Click HERE to begin the application process by completing our online Teen Volunteer Application. After receiving and reviewing your application, AWP will contact you within 5-7 business days to discuss volunteer opportunities and training requirements.