Teen Volunteer Program
Volunteers Grades 7-12
Opportunities to Volunteer
The Teen Volunteer Program of A Woman’s Place (AWP) is currently only accepting new Volunteer Applications at our thrift store, In Full Swing. If interested in volunteering at In Full Swing, please click HERE to apply. For all other volunteer inquiries, please revisit this page in September 2019, when all AWP Programs will be accepting new Volunteer Applications.
In the meantime, please take a look at the various volunteer opportunities that are available to all Teen Volunteers once they have completed the required trainings:
- Be a positive role model and offer babysitting for the children living in our Shelter
- Serve as a Camp Counselor at our Peace Works Summer Camp
- Join our Young Adult Advisory Board and help raise awareness about dating violence in Bucks County
- Support our Development team and help with fundraising, special events, communications, etc.
- Join our team at In Full Swing Thrift Store and assist with sorting donations, creating store displays, providing customer service, and spreading the word about AWP
- Organize a Donation Drive (see our Wish List!).
- Blog for AWP and follow AWP on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
- Provide assistance in our Administrative Office
- Support Education and Outreach and represent AWP at local tabling events (i.e. Wellness Fairs) and engage in community outreach and education