In Full Swing Thrift Store
New hours at In Full Swing Thrift Store:
- Store Hours: Tues.-Sat. from 10am-5pm
- Donation Hours: Thurs.-Sat. from 10am-2pm
New donation policy: any donations larger than four bags of clothing, shoes, and accessories will require an appointment. We are not accepting any bins, boxes, or hangers. Call 215.340.0120 to schedule an appointment. Masks & social distancing required!
AWP's thrift store, In Full Swing, makes flourishing lives possible. The store accepts donations of clothing, shoes & accessories (women's, men's, and children's) and a variety of decorative housewares. 100% of all proceeds support AWP programs & services, and all Clients of A Woman's Place shop at In Full Swing for free.
For more information about In Full Swing, contact our team:
- Donna Fedorak, Director of Retail Operations - Dfedorak@awomansplace.org
- Lara Brown, Assistant Store Manager - Lbrown@awomansplace.org
- Store Phone: 215-340-0120
Donating to In Full Swing
In Full Swing appreciates your donations. As of September 22, 2020, we will begin accepting donations Thursday-Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm only. Please do not leave any donations when store is closed. When dropping off donations our friendly staff is always ready to assist you. When bringing your clothing donations, we request that they be brought in clean bags.
- All clothing (including vintage and costumes), shoes, handbags, & accessories
- All jewelry
- NEW underwear & socks
- Decorative housewares - glassware, pottery, new candles, wall art, collectibles, vintage items, etc.
- Multimedia - DVD's, CD's, & records
- NEW toys only
- Sealed puzzles & games
- Children's Books (children's books ONLY please)
- NEW bedding, sheets, linens, & pillows
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Hangers (any type)
- Damaged items of any kind
- Pre-owned bedding, sheets, & pillows
- Pre-owned electrical items, anything battery-operated or with a cord
- Pre-owned kitchenware (pots & pans, utensils, dishware, tupperware, etc.)
- VHS tapes
Questions about your donations? Please call us at the store at 215.340.0120 and we'll be happy to support you with next steps.
Recycling at In Full Swing
We also accept unwearable clothing for recycling. After you drop off your donation, give yourself a treat and shop for great values...and enjoy knowing that your dollars support making the community safer for everyone!