In Full Swing Thrift Store
AWP's thrift store, In Full Swing, makes flourishing lives possible. The store accepts donations of clothing, shoes & accessories (women's, men's, and children's) and a variety of decorative housewares. 100% of all proceeds support AWP programs & services, and all Clients of A Woman's Place shop at In Full Swing for free.
For more information about In Full Swing, contact our team:
- Donna Fedorak, Director of Retail Operations - Dfedorak@awomansplace.org
- Lara Brown, Assistant Store Manager - Lbrown@awomansplace.org
- Store Phone: 215-340-0120
We are OPEN!
Masks & Social Distancing REQUIRED - 12 customer capacity
Store Hours: Tues.-Sat. 10am-5pm
Donation Hours: Thurs.-Sat. 10am-2pm
Please put clothing & shoes in clean bags.
We are not accepting boxes or containers at this time.
Thank you for your generosity and patience!
Volunteering at In Full Swing
In Full Swing directly benefits A Woman's Place and is one of the finest examples of community partnership. Our success depends on the generosity of volunteers, donors, loyal customers, and dedicated staff.
Interested in joining our team and volunteering at In Full Swing? Use the following links to explore AWP's Volunteer Program:
Donating to In Full Swing
In Full Swing appreciates your donations. As of September 22, 2020, we will begin accepting donations Thursday-Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm only. Please do not leave any donations when store is closed. When dropping off donations our friendly staff is always ready to assist you. When bringing your clothing donations, we request that they be brought in clean bags.
- All clothing (including vintage and costumes), shoes, handbags, & accessories
- All jewelry
- NEW underwear & socks
- Decorative housewares - glassware, pottery, new candles, wall art, collectibles, vintage items, etc.
- Multimedia - DVD's, CD's, & records
- NEW toys only
- Sealed puzzles & games
- Children's Books (children's books ONLY please)
- NEW bedding, sheets, linens, & pillows
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Hangers (any type)
- Damaged items of any kind
- Pre-owned bedding, sheets, & pillows
- Pre-owned electrical items, anything battery-operated or with a cord
- Pre-owned kitchenware (pots & pans, utensils, dishware, tupperware, etc.)
- VHS tapes
Questions about your donations? Please call us at the store at 215.340.0120 and we'll be happy to support you with next steps.
Recycling at In Full Swing
We also accept unwearable clothing for recycling. After you drop off your donation, give yourself a treat and shop for great values...and enjoy knowing that your dollars support making the community safer for everyone!