Thank you very much for your generosity! Our wish list page contains all the most-needed items for our Emergency Goods Pantry. The Emergency Goods Pantry supports both our shelter-based and community-based clients for their basic food, hygiene, comfort, and baby needs. This list is updated bi-weekly, so check back often! Our storage capacity is limited, so please ask first (1-800-220-8116) before donating an item that is not on the wish list!
Please be aware that we can no longer accept prepackaged gift bags, boxes, pouches, baskets, etc. Operational issues preclude accepting items that are designed for distribution to individuals. Please see the list below for items greatly needed and deeply appreciated.
Shop For AWP
- To purchase items at your local Target retailer, you can use our handy Target Registry version of our Wish List:
- Shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) to make your purchase and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to AWP
- Once you login, just search for A Woman's Place as your charity beneficiary (right below the normal item search bar)
- Or, use our Amazon wish list to purchase items and ship them directly to AWP
NEW REQUESTS ADDED Tuesday May 26, 2020
Large garbage bags (30-50 Gallon)
Liquid Hand soap
Disinfecting spray and disinfecting wipes
All types of canned and dried food
Tracphones and data cards
- Gift Cards
- Dishwasher detergent pods (pods only, please)
- Pillows (new only please)
- Laundry detergent pods
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc...)
- New twin quilts
- New full quilts
- Dish soap
Updated May 26, 2020
Setting Up a Donation Drive
If you are interested in organizing a collection drive for AWP, please contact Rosemary Katz at 215.343.9241 x125 or via email RKatz@awomansplace.org. There are often items we are in dire need of, and coordinating with staff will ensure that you will be assisting AWP in the most effective way!