Thank you very much for your generosity! Our wishlist page contains all the most-needed items for our Emergency Goods Pantry. The Emergency Goods Pantry supports both our shelter-based and community-based clients for their basic food, hygiene, comfort, and baby needs. This list is updated bi-weekly, so check back often! Our storage capacity is limited, so please ask first (1-800-220-8116) before donating an item that is not on the wish list!
Please be aware that we can no longer accept prepackaged gift bags, boxes, pouches, baskets, etc. Operational issues preclude accepting items that are designed for distribution to individuals. Please see the list below for items greatly needed and deeply appreciated.
Wishlist Last updated 11/12/19
- One Cordless phone with caller ID
- Gift cards (especially for stores where clients can buy staple items such as clothing, groceries, etc...) Next to financial contributions, gift cards are one of the most useful donations for our clients!
- New female adult underwear and bras.
- One Pack and Play
- Over the counter medications (ie. Advil, Tylenol, Aleve, Dayquil, Nyquil)
- Disinfecting Wipes (e.g. clorox cleaning wipes)
- Paper Towels
- Large trash bags
- Tall kitchen bags
- Toilet paper
- Dishwasher detergent pods (pods only, please)
- New Full Sized sheets (new only please, due to bed bug concerns we cannot accept used linens)
- New Twin sized sheets (new only please)
- Pillows (new only please)
- Laundry detergent pods
- Glass Cleaner
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc...)
- New twin quilts
- New full quilts
- Kids snacks/juice boxes
- Diapers size 5 and also size 3, 4 and 6
- Dish soap
Updated November 12, 2019
Shop For AWP
- To purchase items at your local Target retailer, you can use our handy Target Registry version of our Wish List:
- Shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) to make your purchase and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to AWP
- Once you login, just search for A Woman's Place as your charity beneficiary (right below the normal item search bar)
- Or, use our Amazon wish list to purchase items and ship them directly to AWP
Setting Up a Donation Drive
If you are interested in organizing a collection drive for AWP, please contact Director of Development Rita Brouwer-Ancher at 215.343.9241 x127 or via email RBrouwer-Ancher@awomansplace.org. There are often items we are in dire need of, and coordinating with staff will ensure that you will be assisting AWP in the most effective way!