Our wishlist page contains all the most-needed items for our Emergency Goods Pantry. The Emergency Goods Pantry supports both our shelter-based and community-based clients for their basic food, hygiene, comfort, and baby needs. This list is updated bi-weekly, so check back often! Our storage capacity is limited, so please ask first (1-800-220-8116) before donating an item that is not on the wish list!
Please note, the holidays are a particularly busy time for us at AWP, so from November 1st to January 1st, we are operating under our 2018 Holiday Gift Policy.
Wishlist Last updated 12/18/2018
- Gift cards (especially for stores where clients can buy staple items such as clothing, groceries, etc...) Next to financial contributions, gift cards are one of the most useful donations for our clients!
- New female adult underwear and bras.
- New children’s (boys) underwear.
- New boy’s pajamas
- Disinfecting Wipes (e.g. clorox cleaning wipes)
- Paper Towels
- Bedbug covers
- Large trashbags
- Diapers (newborn, size 1, and size 2)
- Baby Wipes
- Toilet paper
- Dishwasher detergent pods (pods only, please)
Shop For AWP
- To purchase items at your local Target retailer, you can use our handy Target Registry version of our Wish List:
- Shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) to make your purchase and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to AWP
- Once you login, just search for A Woman's Place as your charity beneficiary (right below the normal item search bar)
- Or, use our Amazon wish list to purchase items and ship them directly to AWP
Setting Up a Donation Drive
If you are interested in organizing a collection drive for AWP, please contact Director of Development Jesse Steele at 215.343.9241 x127 or via email email@example.com. There are often items we are in dire need of, and coordinating with staff will ensure that you will be assisting AWP in the most effective way!