Founded in 1976, A Woman’s Place (AWP) is the only domestic violence community benefit organization in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. AWP provides a full range of programs and services to individuals experiencing domestic violence, their children, and the community, which include:
- 24-hour Hotline 1800-220-8116
- Emergency Shelter
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Case Management
- Civil Legal Representation
- Support and Accompaniment through the Criminal Justice System
- Medical Advocacy
- Trauma Therapy and EMDR Therapy
- Protection from Abuse Order Assistance and Court Accompaniment
- Children's Programs
- Prevention Education
- R.I.S.E. Program (Redefining Independence, Safety & Empowerment)
- Financial empowerment programs
For more information, or to access our programs or services, call our free, private, and confidential 24-hour hotline at 1.800.220.8116.
Explore the links below to learn more about AWP.