Thank you for your interest in volunteering at A Woman’s Place (AWP)!
After completion of required training, AWP Adult Volunteers are able to support AWP in the following areas:
- In Full Swing thrift store
- Development: Event Planning, Fundraising, and Donation Management
- Education: attending community events, participating in awareness campaigns, and public speaking as a community educator
- Administrative Office: filing, donation organization, assembling materials, data entry, greeting visitors
- Adult Volunteers interested in working directly with clients of AWP are required to complete additional training and once this training is complete they can support AWP’s 24-hour Hotline, provide Shelter support, accompany clients to court, facilitate support groups, and provide program support to AWP Empowerment Programs.
To join AWP's Volunteer Program, click the link below to complete our online AWP Volunteer Application. If you have any additional questions regarding volunteering at A Woman's Place, please contact our Empowerment Manager, Maddie Bavis, at Mbavis@awomansplace.org or 215.343.9241 x108. THANK YOU!