A Woman’s Place (AWP) believes we are creating our future and a world where every one of us can flourish. Your activism can be as easy as a few simple clicks when you act now to make change.
Click here to Promote the Month. March is National Women’s History Month and AWP wants you to join in celebrating women.
Click here to join Allure Italia in supporting AWP. Saving lives, seeing Italy, and chocolate make a delectable combination.
Click here for the latest on VAWA.
- Follow Our Blog
- Take Action
- Upcoming Events
- Watch Our Video
- IQnection is proud to support A Woman's Place
7 Ways to Take Action
- Host a house party. Help your friends become our friends and widen our circle of committed supporters by inviting them to your home to learn about AWP. Our staff will help you with all the details. Call Ifeoma Aduba at 215.343.9241 ext. 111 or email email@example.com to learn more.
- Organize a clothing drive. Full Circle needs your help collecting gently used men's, women's and children's clothing. For more information call Andrea Clark at 215.340.0120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organize a fundraiser. Raise funds for AWP and have fun doing it! Carwashes and bake sales are just the beginning! For more information call Jenny Salisbury at 215.343.9241 x108 or email email@example.com.
- Donate your used cell phones and ink cartridges. Drop off bins are located at AWP's administrative office and at Full Circle. Call Jenny Salisbury at 215.343.9241 x108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Donate air miles. Chocolate Lovers’ Fantasy fundraiser is an easy way to contribute to the movement to end violence in our community. Call Jackie Hartzell at 215.343.9241 x113 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Collect and donate paper products. Paper products are running thin at AWP! Gather your friends, family, and neighbors and pitch in a roll of toilet paper or paper towels – always a welcome donation at AWP!
- Visit AWP's Wish List. AWP's Wish List is constantly updated with our latest desires. Click on the link below to check it out and help meet a need.
For more information on how you can help AWP, please call Jenny Salisbury at 215.343.9241 x108 or email. firstname.lastname@example.org.