Resident Counseling Advocate (P/T)
The Resident Counseling Advocate works at A Woman’s Place safe house shelter to assist victims of domestic violence in achieving safety and self-sufficiency.
· Part-time position
· Must have availability: Nights, Weekends, and Overnight
· Resume and Cover letter required
To Apply, please send to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
The Staff Attorney provides legal representation and advocates for the safety of domestic violence victims with a focus on assisting victims obtain Protection from Abuse Orders.
- Full Time position
- Click here to download full job description
- Resume and cover letter required
- To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to Operations Manager Melissa McDermott, Mmcdermott@awomansplace.org